Mariana trench is the deepest point in the worlds ocean it is also known as Marinas trench .Here are some facts about Mariana trench
- It is located in the western part of the pacific ocean.
|Map of Marina Trench|
- Mariana trench is 2550 Kilometers long
- Mariana trench is named after the nearby island, Mariana Island
- Mariana trench has a known depth of 10.911 km
- It has been proposed as a site of waste nuclear disposal
- The first manned vehicle to reach Mariana Trench was"The Bathyscape Trieste ".
|Image of the vehicle "The Bathyscape Trieste" the first vehicle to reach Mariana Trench"|