Angel Falls in Venezuela is the worlds highest uninterrupted waterfall.
- It has a height of 979 m and plunge of 807 m.
- The water falls is called Angel Falls from the mid 20th century .It is named after Jimmy Angel , US aviator who was the first person to fly over the falls.
- The water falls from the top of the Auyantepui mountain.
- The first European to visit the falls according to some historians was Fernando de Berrio in 17th century.
- The waterfall is located in an isolated jungle .Angel fall is one of Venezuela's top tourist attractions.