Mysteries are part of this world even before the origin of life.Solutions to these mysteries may be based on scientific or logical theories.Here is a mystery that remain unsolved..
- Frderick Valentich was a 20 year old Australian pilot who disappeared while he was on a 20 mile flight over Bass Straight , a water stretch that separate the Australian Mainland from Tasmania on 21 October 1978.
- He was in a Cessna 182L light aircraft.He radioed that he has been accompanied by a aircraft 1000ft above him .He reported that it was orbiting above him and it had a shiny metal surface and a green light .His final report was "It is not an aircraft...." , and after that his contact was lost.
- On the night of his disappearance there were claims of UFO sightings across Australia.
- There were many proposed explanations for his disappearance , one was that he staged his own disappearance and other was that he became disoriented while flying upside down and saw his own reflection and then crashed into the water.
|The intended route of Frederick Valentich|
- UFOlogists speculate that this plane was destroyed by extraterrestrials and Valentich was abducted by them but this remains a speculation and there is no form of proof for this.They believe this to be true because of the "green light" he mentioned in his radio transmissions.
- Although many explanations were given about Valentich's disappearance ,the absence of a solid proof makes it remain as a mystery.